Very Great Need Of Prayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
I thank you all for your prayers! They have great results! He hears our prayers! I need more prayers to become a specialist and professional in my workplace. Let us pray to acquire the habit of waking up early and never late for job! This is very important! Let us pray to fully perception everything you learn in the workplace and to become a great expert and professional! Let us pray the Lord to build incredible authority and have success in work place and it is durable, genuine and for God's glory! Let us pray to be built wonderful and friendly relationships between me and my superiors and employer. Let us pray the Lord to make me permanently prosper in this job and this can be seen by my superiors. Let us pray this is for God's glory! Thank you for praying with me.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father grant brother ### favor with his employer. Prosper him in his abilities, work ethic, time management, getting up and to work on time. Make hope and surety well up in him in his work. As you prospered Daniel and made him excel, make ### excel in his work and be blessed for it. I ask in Jesus name.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For 14 years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
12
Views
148
I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For ### years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
11
Views
151
I am in great need of prayers.. God remove FOREVER from my life pornography, masturbation, sinning (sexually) with the opposite sex, flirting and looking (in an unholy way) at persons of the opposite sex. Let us pray for this in the Almighty Name of Jesus Christ. And let us pray that my mind...
Replies
8
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom