Very Great Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, I wish to declare before God and you, that without God's grace and intervention in the problems faced by ### am lost and doomed to failure. My problems are financial, in my family, in my personal life, my studies in theology, spiritual and much more. I have a great and urgent need of your prayers. Only miracles can save me. Let us pray the Lord show mercy to my every problem and solve it. I have a very great need of finances. On interview for ### refused. Let us pray for mercy from the Lord to my every problem and need. Thanks for your support. God bless you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God guide you through each problem you have and give the courage and wisdom to make the right decisions. God bless you.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For 14 years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
12
Views
142
I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For ### years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
11
Views
150
I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom