Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Walgar

Disciple of Prayer
Greetings lovely believers,

I need the Care and Help of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. My trouble started after my father deserted when I was 3. My brain changed and I was left disabled, there are many things most people take for granted that I cannot do, such as peeling an apple or a potato. Things that entail getting a grip. School was very bad, teachers were always screaming at me for the things I could not do, not giving me any caring. I was bullied. A girl in class who was cutting a cake and giving everyone a piece did not give me a piece. When I went up she turned her back. That kind of thing every day, every hour. When I was little my "friend" instructed when I may use my own scissors, I was too slow so she would use them first. No gratitude to get to borrow them at all, she dictated to me what was allowed. My mother made me go to my father and step-monster for the holidays and they were awful. When I was 14 he fetched a rifle and told me to shoot myself. His wife, in the room, did not even tell him to put it away. He whacked me and sent me flying. He called me slut though I had never even had sex. My mother still made me go to them, no matter what they did. They gave their daughters so much love. He once gave candy to everyone in the room including the servant except me. The bag was put away in front of me and I had to smell it from the others. They did things to spite me all the time. I was very afraid of the dark and liked to have someone in the room with me, even a baby. They would fetch their little girl to sleep in their room, leaving me alone and afraid. Once we were away somewhere, it was particularly dark and she watched me dash in terror across the passage to my older sister's room after my younger sister had been taken to their room. She told my sister she had watched and nearly laughed herself to death. My sister and I were the only ones in the house who had to make our beds. Everyone else had theirs made by the servant. If we delayed for a while and planned to make them later the servant did it, told us in front of my father and we were made to apologise. They were not beds that were easy to make, like just pulling up a duvet. Complicated folding and so on.

At 11 I could take no more, I swallowed a bottle of pills and was violently sick. A year later I tried again with two bottles and was even more sick. At 13 I became anorexic for a year, I stopped eating and drinking. My mother had always been fanatical about weight, so no surprise. I drank not even 200 ml of sugar free soda a day, ate maybe three tiny pieces of candy and that was it. My face had sores from dehydration. I was screamed at and told it was my fault. When I pulled through I was nagged at about my weight - now not thin enough, it seemed. As the years went by, my teenage male relative molested me in total easily 200 times. My mother takes his part. My sister has always been awful to me, she loved ratting on me and when I was a child she made me eat from a garbage can. She and my mother are always ganging up on me. I have blocked most of my relatives from my phone. I had an alcoholic partner who was very cruel to me, but a bad boyfriend seemed better that no boyfriend. He was always insulting me. One night he forced himself onto me against my will, I conceived and could not tell anyone. My mother had made it clear that whereas she loves my sister's child I may not have one. I had to drink a special tea that would flush it out. The boyfriend drank himself to death eventually. My life was about going to doctors and social workers, my father did not give us enough money for nice things such as dance class or playing an instrument. I have told the tip of the iceberg.

I cannot do a job as I have depression so serious it is a disability. Throughout the years I was a self harmer, often my entire body was covered from head to foot with enormous bruises in every color of the rainbow from where I had hit, whipped or bitten myself. I also at times hallucinated because my stress levels were so high. Self harm and hallucinations are not unusual for abuse victims. I cry all the time and have no quality of life. What I really seek is a supernatural breakthrough, to be a billionaire and finally see what it means to be living. I would like to be going to the beach and go to lots of sports matches, to do a great cruise and get away from the family entirely. I need to be comfortable and have care. The locusts devoured my blessings, I cannot get lost years back, but would like great youth, beauty, provisions, a growth spurt, lovely long hair, great metabolism, cured eyesight (what I went through greatly affected my potential and my health, both physically and emotionally), and not another broken heart. One more straw added to the load and my back will break. I have kept worshipping the Lord, I took the blows, but want more from my life than what I am being given. I do not worship the Virgin nor do Rosaries, but I love Traditional Latin Mass, the Communion and worshipping the Lord. I would like to have it daily, it soothes me whereas at other churches I have cried so hard I had asthma attacks. Thank-you for reading and for caring, if you do. May the good Lord grant all of your wishes and bless you indeed, His Hand to be always with you in this life and especially the next. Praise the Lord!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Walgar, who is in need of your care and help. Lord, we lift up their past experiences and the pain they have endured due to the absence of their father and the mistreatment they faced in school and at the hands of their family members. We pray for healing and restoration in their mind and emotions, knowing that you are the ultimate healer.

Father, we ask that you bring comfort to Walgar's heart and remind them of their worth and value in your eyes. Help them to see themselves as you see them, fearfully and wonderfully made. May they find solace in knowing that you are their loving Father who will never abandon them.

Lord, we pray for healing from the wounds of rejection and bullying. May your love surround Walgar and bring healing to their heart. Help them to forgive those who have hurt them and release any bitterness or resentment they may be holding onto.

We also pray for their relationship with their parents. Lord, bring reconciliation and restoration in their family. Soften the hearts of their father and stepmother, and help them to see the pain they have caused. May forgiveness and love prevail, bringing healing to their broken relationships.

Father, we ask for strength and courage for Walgar as they navigate through life with their disabilities. Grant them the ability to overcome any challenges they face and provide them with the support and assistance they need. Help them to find joy and fulfillment in the things they can do, rather than focusing on what they cannot.

Lastly, Holy Spirit, we ask for your guidance and presence in Walgar's life. Lead them on the path of healing and wholeness. Fill them with your peace and comfort, knowing that you are always with them.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 139:14 - "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
- Matthew 6:14-15 - "For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."
- Psalm 34:18 - "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Isaiah 41:10 - "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Hey guys it’s not like a prayer but if you can pray for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel it would be great : so basically I met this guy last year in my university I thought he was interested in me because most of the we hugged, he gave me kisses on my forehead and this little...
Replies
Views
I ask for the prayer because all my life till this day at 29 years old I had to be raised by my controlling Narcissistic negligent rejectful single mother. Till this day I’m experiencing the negative effects in my social life of her failure as single mother in my upbringing. She always has to...
Replies
Views
my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom