Vehicle need

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Earl's Girl

Disciple of Prayer
God has graciously been keeping our vehicle going past 200,000 miles, much on dirt roads. But our daughter is driving almost 7 hours to our home, 7 hours to hers; and back again 7 hours to our home, and 7 to hers BECAUSE she doesn't trust our vehicle in this weather and wants us to visit her for Christmas. We're on a fixed income and have other needs. We also don't have room in our vehicle to take neighbors to church easily, meaning an uncomfortable trip or two trips. I believe our need is a legitimate one. We would prefer either a van or a truck. We live on unmaintained dirt roads, so a truck would be best--but something with spare seats. I don't know how God can do this for us, but He is bigger than our need.  We love Jesus.

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus For The Week of Christmas: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me to have a great Christmas. Let this be a celebration week of the birth of Christ Jesus in my life and my family’s life. Speak to my heart Lord Jesus and tell me what You want from me as a gift to You. I want to bless You Lord Jesus. You have been so good to me. So please let me know what I can give You as a gift from me. Amen!

Remember The Gift Has Already Been Given. His name is Jesus’ Christ. Isaiah 9:6 states: For unto us a Child is born. Unto us a Son is given. And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called: Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom