Useful asset we have.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This was given to us by God Himself. A head full of knowledge of Gods word to share with others. Eyes to see clearly what Jesus was trying to show us. Ears to hear Gods word and heavenly music so we can bless others. A heart full of love to those who are perishing. Jesus showed us what to do and what to say.

1, Jesus prayed very often and anywhere He was to be found in.
2. Jesus teach, preach and lived a holy and pure life before His heavenly Father and before others.
3. Jesus is our eternal role model in which to follow.
4. He said. My kingdom is not of this world. His kingdom is an eternal kingdom in which everyone who believes in Him shall go.

Useful asset we have from Jesus. To love Him with all our heart, mind and soul and to love others just as He did.

This was given to us by God Himself. A head full of knowledge of Gods word to share with others. Eyes to see clearly what Jesus was trying to show us. Ears to hear Gods word and heavenly music so we can bless others. A heart full of love to those who are perishing. Jesus showed us what to do and what to say.

1, Jesus prayed very often and anywhere He was to be found in.
2. Jesus teach, preach and lived a holy and pure life before His heavenly Father and before others.
3. Jesus is our eternal role model in which to follow.
4. He said. My kingdom is not of this world. His kingdom is an eternal kingdom in which everyone who believes in Him shall go.

Useful asset we have from Jesus. To love Him with all our heart, mind and soul and to love others just as He did.
God has a clearly defined purpose for us on earth. We strive to fulfill it everyday of our lives.

What a glorious experience we can have when we walk with the Lord in the light of His word, what a glory He sheds on our way. While we do His good will, He abides with us still, and with all who will trust and obey. Yes, I will obey the Lord no matter what the devil brings to our life. Trials and tribulations shall come but with Jesus we shall overcome. Praise the Lord.

Let us all be thankful to God almighty for giving us a wonderful gift to sing praises to Jesus in the choir of our church, to share the Lord with the lost and to teach Sunday school to children. Whatever you do, to it all for the glory of God the Father.

Knowledge of the worlds subjects will die away with time. Knowledge of Gods word and His will for our life shall last for ever. Let us all choose what will not perish.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion told the truth to those who were following Him wherever He went. He said. My sheep listen to My voice, I know them and they follow Me. John 10.27 God is not too far from us to speak heavenly tunes to our ears and touch our hearts with His love, mercy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the eternal promise coming down from Jesus, to be with us wherever we are and in whatever situation we are in. I will be here for you, to help you, to heal you, to bless you and to guide your steps to heaven. Yes Lord, I believe You are speaking to my heart and I am so grateful to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is the sweetest name of all. He want us all full of peace, joy and happiness in our life. He wants us to have the best in our life and at the end of our life He will take us all home to heaven. In a world of kindnes to all. With hearts aligns with Gods heart. Understanding grows up to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom