Urgent

  • Thread starter Thread starter BD
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BD

Guest
### has been in a lot of abdominal pain, she is very weak (her body) and she can't keep her blood pressure down even with medicine. It gets very high! She never smoked, never drank alcohol, is not overweight and doesn't eat junk food. She also had degenerative disc disease in her neck and back and abdominal adhesions that cause problems. She needs our prayers!

Pray for healing miracles for ### & family. MANY health problems for each of us. I'm not doing very well with all this. I'm disabled and alone. So very depressed and lonely. I have no friends! Living on fixed income and can't even pay my bills. I'm afraid that if more bad news comes or if something happens to my mother, I would do something to myself. I've been really down & feeling worthless for a long time. Pray ###. Bleeding to stop and that she will not have cancer or anything require surgery! LORD GOD PLEASE HEAL HER! SHE NEEDS YOU NOW AND EVERY DAY & NIGHT! I plead the blood of Jesus over her. Place a hedge of protection around her and family! Prayers for ### to be healed & get stronger daily also. I ask these things in Jesus precious name. Amen
 
O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit and relieve thy sick servant ### for whom our prayers are desired. Look upon her with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort her with a sense of thy goodness; preserve her from the temptations of the enemy; and give her patience under her affliction. In thy good time, restore her to health, and enable her to lead the residue of her life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that finally she may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I pray for healings miracles for ### & family. I lift them up in prayer and ask in Jesus Name to bless them and be with them. Ease all pain and suffering and guide them through each day. May all their needs be met according to God's will for them. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My youngest had a bad break up and isn't answering her phone. She's out at night. This person she was with did magic on her..tried to get her away from me to weaken her to have no one. Please pray for her healing. Fast, complete and a zeal for life again. ### took everything from her and is a...
Replies
10
Views
161
Please pray that God will heal the bowel issues my cat ### is having right now. She has a brain tumor, asthma, chronic bronchitis and has been having problems eating and drinking water and problems with her bowels . She has had diarrhea since Monday night and has hardly eaten or drank any water...
Replies
14
Views
116
My youngest daughter is dating someone who does energy work and black magic. Things don't add up, make sense and something is off. All she does lately is cry. I think he fasts to gain power over her also. Please Jesus help her please and pray for her safety and supernatural strength to navigate...
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom