URGENT

Vladi777

Beloved of All
Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in the life of my parents and in my life! Let us pray, that in the home I live in, in the life of my parents and in my life - FOREVER will reign and rule the Spirit of God! Let us pray, that the Lord might be glorified in this house, in my life, and in the life of my parents! Let us pray, that the Lord will give me all - authority, strength and grace I to be able to fulfill all His will! The Lord blessed me with a great smartphone, thank Him and glorify Him for it! I passed safely the theoretical and practical (driving) exams! Let us also thank the glory of Jesus Christ for this! Let us pray that the Lord will give me the opportunity to continue to drive without emergency and with pleasure! Let's pray, Lord help me improve myself in driving and I become a perfect driver! Let us also pray, for the groups, in which the Lord has put me to serve of "anonymous drug addicts" and "anonymous alcoholics" - the Lord to do all His will, establish the kingdom of God in these groups, have many saved, healed and liberated people in these two groups, let everything be God's glory! Let us also pray for my brother ### - to grow spiritually, to strengthen in the faith, to draw near to God and to do the will of God in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray for ### - for a closer relationship with Jesus Christ, for spiritual health, for successful education, for the deliverance and salvation of her mother, healing for her grandmother and let everything be for the glory of Jesus Christ! ### has stopped believing in the Lord Jesus Christ! Let us pray that the Lord will reveal to ### in a new, unforgettable way, to attract him to Himself and to do God's will in ###'s life! Thanks for your prayers! God bless you!
 
Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in the life of my parents and in my life! Let us pray, that in the home I live in, in the life of my parents and in my life - FOREVER will reign and rule the Spirit of God! Let us pray, that the Lord might be glorified in this house, in my life, and in the life of my parents! Let us pray, that the Lord will give me all - authority, strength and grace I to be able to fulfill all His will! The Lord blessed me with a great smartphone, thank Him and glorify Him for it! I passed safely the theoretical and practical (driving) exams! Let us also thank the glory of Jesus Christ for this! Let us pray that the Lord will give me the opportunity to continue to drive without emergency and with pleasure! Let's pray, Lord help me improve myself in driving and I become a perfect driver! Let us also pray, for the groups, in which the Lord has put me to serve of "anonymous drug addicts" and "anonymous alcoholics" - the Lord to do all His will, establish the kingdom of God in these groups, have many saved, healed and liberated people in these two groups, let everything be God's glory! Let us also pray for my brother ### - to grow spiritually, to strengthen in the faith, to draw near to God and to do the will of God in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray for ### - for a closer relationship with Jesus Christ, for spiritual health, for successful education, for the deliverance and salvation of her mother, healing for her grandmother and let everything be for the glory of Jesus Christ! ### has stopped believing in the Lord Jesus Christ! Let us pray that the Lord will reveal to ### in a new, unforgettable way, to attract him to Himself and to do God's will in ###'s life! Thanks for your prayers! God bless you!
Preying Jesus
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT .Friday my father had a minor fall and he's spine is hurting. That ### will be fully healed from his pain, have a good nights sleep tonight and be protected from all harm and danger .Can you please pray that ### will be healed urgently from his pain and that its nothing serious and...
Replies
9
Views
138
*Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in the life of my parents and in my life! Let us pray, that in the home I live in, in the life of my parents and in my life - FOREVER will reign and rule the Spirit...
Replies
10
Views
302
My youngest daughter driving dt ### and it's early and she walks to get to the nursing school campus. Protect her 24/7 Jesus. Give her clarity and wisdom and no more overthinking
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom