URGENT

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT .Friday my father had a minor fall and he's spine is hurting. That ### will be fully healed from his pain, have a good nights sleep tonight and be protected from all harm and danger .Can you please pray that ### will be healed urgently from his pain and that its nothing serious and...
Replies
9
Views
141
Heavenly Father I humbly bow I forgot to ask you to take control ### at this hotel I am in this lady charges late fees on me when I don't pay on time I am begging and borrowing from people now I don't have anything.working one a week work gainfully seeking work. Lord Jesus take charge of ### she...
Replies
11
Views
139
Keep my youngest daughter safe as she travels in ### traffic rn to get to class for nursing. Watch after her Jesus 24/7 as she walks, parks, drives alone
Replies
13
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom