Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need ur all urgent prayer for my ### year old son ###.jumped from bed and leg pain swelling difficulty walking today going to see doctor ...pls pray for healing today now itself Jesus touch his leg and heal all pain bent cracks fractures I belive in Jesus christ...pray urgently for him.i am...
Replies
11
Views
169
URGENT .Friday my father had a minor fall and he's spine is hurting. That ### will be fully healed from his pain, have a good nights sleep tonight and be protected from all harm and danger .Can you please pray that ### will be healed urgently from his pain and that its nothing serious and...
Replies
9
Views
143
I am needing urgent prayer for my finances. I am in a critical state of mind where I don't know what to do. I need God to show up in a powerful way today 🙏🏽
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom