Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Dear prayer warriors join in prayer with me that the evil Satan is bringing be removed and replaced with God's love, wisdom, guidance, knowledge and understanding. Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. Well he has stolen, killed and destroyed all I will allow. I ask in the name of Jesus all be healed, renewed and restored. My heart hurts hearing him suffer so badly when he is being attacked. I ask that Satan's tactics be used against him and he flees from our family NOW to never prosper. In the name of Jesus I ask these things knowing it will be done Amen and Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get a new home urgently greatlyyy in secret move as far as possible from ### my stepfather who is acting like Satan tonight it’s quite scary actually who ISNT ### over The Lord Jesus Get back Satan omg ### has lost his mind tonight out of nowhere he is leaving me psychotic messages idk y...
Replies
10
Views
191
LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME URGENTLY TO LIVE IN GREATLY THATS A GOOD THING GREATLY FOR ME MY 2 CATS GREATLYYYYYY.IFE IN THAT I CAN SUCCEED IN GREATLY LIVE LIFE I LOVE GREATLYYY THATS A GOOD THING GREATLYYY IN SECRET..A UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYYYYYYYY IN SOMEWHERE ITS A SECRET AND MY SOLAR CAN WORK...
Replies
9
Views
124
Urgent prayer request: ### is headed into surgery to remove some big blood clots on her lungs and surgery could kill her. ### is a very faithful Christian. Please pray that the Lord will calm, her family, and that the Lord will guide the surgeon’s hands for a successful surgery today and that...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom