Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that the right person sees my advert for a room and answers today or tomorrow so that I can give notice on Thursday. I need somewhere to live in peace, for the sake of my health and I ask this in Jesus' Name and ask you to pray with me. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need ur all urgent prayer for my ### year old son ###.jumped from bed and leg pain swelling difficulty walking today going to see doctor ...pls pray for healing today now itself Jesus touch his leg and heal all pain bent cracks fractures I belive in Jesus christ...pray urgently for him.i am...
Replies
11
Views
155
URGENT .Friday my father had a minor fall and he's spine is hurting. That ### will be fully healed from his pain, have a good nights sleep tonight and be protected from all harm and danger .Can you please pray that ### will be healed urgently from his pain and that its nothing serious and...
Replies
9
Views
138
Urgent prayer request: ### is headed into surgery to remove some big blood clots on her lungs and surgery could kill her. ### is a very faithful Christian. Please pray that the Lord will calm, her family, and that the Lord will guide the surgeon’s hands for a successful surgery today and that...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom