Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly3

Prayer Partner
Thanks You, please pray that when I hear a song, that no body contacts me, because when I hear a song they try to contact me, the blood of Jesus is against them, I free, and God knows I am the best, like I said obey authority.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well! One month ago i listened and posted a song on my Instagram with 432 hz frequency..and since then i have demonic attacks..I thought that this demonic song wouldnt affect since i confess and go to church..I am so stupid.Can you please pray for me and tell me...
Replies
10
Views
159
Heavenly Father thank you for all your blessings I humbly bow before the throne of grace.. Forgive me for all my sins and shortcomings. Protect me from all hurt harm and danger. I had to sit in the lobby all night at the hotel because I have no money or no one to help me pay the bill. I am still...
Replies
9
Views
151
Heavenly Father thank you for all your blessings I humbly bow before the throne of grace.. Forgive me for all my sins and shortcomings. Protect me from all hurt harm and danger. I had to sit in the lobby all night at the hotel because I have no money or no one to help me pay the bill. I am still...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom