Urgent Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joel2011
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel2011

Guest
need urgent prayers for a job, ### am in financial shamble....pray for ###, please.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Father, I lift up ### tonight. I feel the desperation in his request. Will you pour out your mercy in good measure. Will you open the door and pour out a blessing that ### will find a job to meet his needs. Father, please lead, guide and direct his path according to the plans and purpose you have for him. I ask that you bless him with opportunity. Prepare the way, Father, in Jesus name. Amen
 
Jesus I lift up ### to you Father asking for a miracle in his life at this point. Father I know there's no job too hard for you, so therefore I ask of you to please bless ### with the blessings you have for him and only him in Jesus name AMEN!!!!!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Father we pray that you will give ### a job, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They all respond back positively these evil ### and legal office take our urgent case by godly contingent probono attorneys Lord please help fight your adversaries these are your battles and these wicked unjust ### stop taking our monies and provide our proof needed for discount only 1 x yr...
Replies
7
Views
129
My granddaughter is 21, a precious young lady. Heavenly Father, you know she's a beautiful young lady that loves you but she's been battling with anorexia for over 4 years and also a broken heart from her boyfriend of 4 years that broke up with her 2 years ago who promised to marry her but right...
Replies
6
Views
129
Please 🙏 for me that what I have been praying for every day of late will be granted in time, that I will also be healed and again enjoy no health issues and finally…. and this will take strong prayers too, that my ###'s heart will be rid of the anger, hatred and extreme pride. Since my father...
Replies
8
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom