I have been posting updates about my rent arrears and need for assistance. I submitted all required documents which tell the truth about my true rent rate. The landlord is claiming an inflated amount and the agency stated on a form that I am claiming assistance for the same amount. I recently...
It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Today it is snowing in my city. I pray in Jesus name for safe travels and protection for all no matter the mode of transportation Father in Jesus name, please heal my colon. Since the colonoscopy seven months ago I’ve been in intermittent pain. Sharp pains that come and go. Father you were in...