Alisha Kirshman
Servant of All
Please read my entire request. There is alot. Thankyou. Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. Please pray that God will allow her to start eating again and using a plate to eat off of. Please pray that God will help her be able to drink her water like normal again. Please pray that God will help her to have regular bowel movements. Please pray that God will take away and ease any pain or discomfort she is in. She has a brain tumor, chronic bronchitis, asthma, and now something is going on with her stomach. Thank and praise God, she had a bowel movement today. And Thankyou you to all who prayed for her. She won't eat off of a plate anymore. I have to put a tiny amount of her food on the back of a spoon to get her to eat anything. So this has to happen all day and night. I can't possibly give her enough during the day to sustain her. Please pray that God will remove and heal whatever is preventing her from eating off of a plate. She is also being weird about drinking water. She hovers over the bowl and acts like she doesn't know how to drink, then she'll lick the side of the bowl and get a little water, or I have to put my finger in the water bowel and have her lick off my finger. But again it's not enough. She is on every medication there is to help and im doing all I can but ITS NOT ENOUGH. Please pray that God will give her the strength and the will to fight this and get better. Please pray that God will help me take care of her. Please pray that God allow her to start eating and drinking like normal and will allow and help her to have regular normal bowel movements. Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my desperate cries and pleas and prayers and help us and deliver ### from all of this. Thankyou. In Jesus name I ask of all these things and in Jesus name I pray. Amen

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.