urgent prayers from ###/### - ###/### please please send ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
urgent prayers from ### - ### please please send out the request to many ppl
 
Help! I'm not sure how to pray for this as I don't understand what is ###/### - ###/###? Is this a date or something? Explain and I will pray for your needs. Thanks!
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Protection at work. I did my meeting on December FIFTEENTH. Please let it be in my favor. Let Your protection...
Replies
6
Views
209
Please send prayers from my mom, she’s really sick and in the hospital right now. Please help, I don’t want to lose my ###🫤please send prayers.
Replies
9
Views
539
Heavenly father please please send me help from heaven, these demons have lost their minds and they continue trying to hurt me. I need your help asap. Can you please send your spirit and two arch angels to stay in my room and you sit on the end of the bed and protect me tonight? Please send me...
Replies
6
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom