Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I’m asking all prayers to come together and pray for me I’m about to loose my health insurance on Monday I need God to grant me a miracle in my favor
Replies
11
Views
169
Dear God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Mama Mary, all souls, angels, and saints, I urgently call upon Your divine presence. Protect me, ###, ###, ###, and ### from all harm. Grant us wisdom, strength, and peace. Provide financial relief and meet every need. Heal ### completely and guide his path. Shield...
Replies
10
Views
181
I'm dealing with a lot of stress, including an upcoming hearing in a civil court. This entire situation is causing me tears and anxiety. I need urgent prayer for a miracle as sitting here on my lounge, crying over the situation is doing nothing.
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,733
Messages
16,780,355
Members
648,286
Latest member
Piomoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom