Urgent prayer

Bonniesue61

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for me name ### for my finances my electric bill is ###.## need Lord's help pay off all my bills and pay everyone off and prayers for man named ### man loved for many years pray Lord show ### I won't hurt him always be there for him pray for peace and happiness and love for my life
 
Dear Lord, I thank you in this moment, I know what seems to be impossible in my eyes; is possible for you. The Bible says in the Book of Proverbs 3:5, Trust in the Lord with all your heart. and lean not on your own understanding. Father in this very moment, I agree with all your children on this website, wherever they may be in the world, you are the master of the universe. You will touch each and every one of us and help us find solutions with any difficulties we have in health, family, finances, job securities, whatever the problem is because no problem is bigger than you Oh Lord! Father, your word says in the Book of John 14:13 that whatever we ask in the name of your Only-begotten Son Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, according to your will, it shall be given to us. Father, you are not a man to lie or a son of man to repent, Father, no word comes from your mouth goes in vain without action. Father the Bible says int he Book of Isaiah 43:26 that put me in remembrance. Father, every person reading this prayer right now and agreeing with me, shall see your hand and shall testify your name, as the Bible says Matthew 18:20 for where two or three are gathered in my Name, there I AM in the midst of them. Father what is bound on earth, is bound in Heaven. I believe and receive my financial breakthroughs ( ### and ###, please say what you need God to do for you). In Jesus Christ name. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am needing urgent prayer for my finances. I am in a critical state of mind where I don't know what to do. I need God to show up in a powerful way today 🙏🏽
Replies
10
Views
168
Father in Heaven in Jesus nameI have pondering over an urgent need for in the morning and the remainder of the week until funds are deposited into my account when soon I hope. I have 5 dollars in my account that is all I have no one to assist me at least for a few days the elder my so called...
Replies
11
Views
236
God in Heaven hear my humble cry. in every aspect of my life . Thank for past present and future blessings. Lord Jesus the paperwork I am trying to complete by tomorrow and fax I need extra funds for transportation after paying my bills don't have much funds left No job has made an offer to me I...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,430
Messages
16,799,745
Members
649,941
Latest member
Lyreadianland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom