Urgent Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ibiznuz

Guest
prayer that ### can get ### before school starts and that ### can get a car.
 
Father you said the footsteps of the righteous orderd of the Lord. I pray that you would bless them with favor in all their endeavors. According to your divine and perfect will. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name honor this prayer request that has been posted.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will bless, protect, and cover me with Your Holy Spirit. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and discernment from on high. Protect me and everything that You have blessed me with. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Show me my purpose in life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Use me Lord for Your Glory wherever You may send me. Let me always and forever operate in love. Bless me Lord Jesus to be a blessing. Bless me to walk in my God destiny with power, wisdom, knowledge, and success. Do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please pray for a job now..it's an urgent request.
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray with me for an urgent financial breakthrough and provision. I need approximately £### total by ###–### August, and currently have nothing. Please pray that God opens the right doors for employment, transcription, online work and other legitimate opportunities, gives me wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
158
Please pray for me, I commute to & from work I have 2 cars and I am having issues with both cars, I put 1 car in the shop today, please pray my car repairs will be covered by my warranty. My car that I have been driving to work is making a rumbling noise, please pray that I make it to & from to...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom