Urgent Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter shekhar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shekhar

Guest
Hi,,,praise the lord!!

myself ### i am from ###.i do business here with partnership but my partner do cheated with me for ### and now all copmanys asking me there payment but right now i dont have any amount,to pay them.they calling me again and again and telling if i will not pay them today so they will do fir in police station against me.so please pray for me i needed very urgently ### ruppees today
 
Lord,

Please provide and protect ### with the money he needs. Send divine help his way, and let the police not be involved. Let his business prosper, give him peace about his situation, and keep all harm out of his way. Send your favour Lord. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dont worry ###.IN EVERY LIFE UP AND DOWNS FORMED.so we dont afraid to any one.We preayed,prayed contnusly.Jesus always with you amen
 
God please provide, please send the breakthrough! When we at our last, in our darkest hour You come and You let Your light shine upon us, You are a good God.

Please bless ###.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏🏽 URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### AND ### Dear prayer family, Please stand with the ### team during this extremely difficult time. While preparing for the Charity Golf Day and Gala Dinner on behalf of the Bapedi Kingdom, we are experiencing serious sponsorship challenges. Some sponsors are...
Replies
10
Views
144
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
149
I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom