Urgent Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have a great and urgent need of your prayers. Long struggle with lust, carnal passions, masturbating, watching the flesh of the people of the opposite sex and immature love! Let us together pray God to give me the final victory and lasting solution to these problems. Let us pray these victories to the glory of God's name! God bless you!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, I lift up this ### before you. Let this ### become someone after your own life. Allow them to become someone after your strategy. In Jesus name I pray. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
188
I ask for prayer for the health and Peace of mind of my mother ### and your children and grandchildren. thank you.
Replies
9
Views
159
Hi, I am reaching out with an urgent prayer request regarding my being close to death. I have had many near-death experiences, and I fear this may be another one. I am fighting a cult of occultists whom I know are witches and warlocks. I've encountered what I believe to be demons and...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom