Urgent Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have a great and urgent need of your prayers. Long struggle with lust, carnal passions, masturbating, watching the flesh of the people of the opposite sex and immature love! Let us together pray God to give me the final victory and lasting solution to these problems. Let us pray these victories to the glory of God's name! God bless you!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
188
Hi, I am reaching out with an urgent prayer request regarding my being close to death. I have had many near-death experiences, and I fear this may be another one. I am fighting a cult of occultists whom I know are witches and warlocks. I've encountered what I believe to be demons and...
Replies
9
Views
138
Urgent prayer request elder lady was hit by a truck. Her neighbors across the street drove far and hit her with their truck. She said her back and head hurts.
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom