Urgent prayer request, please; ### has lost ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please kindly uplift my silent prayer requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Thanks. Blessings.
Replies
13
Views
124
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with any allopathic medication as I have been injected before and it has caused me to have difficulty breathing to to go into convulsions and seizures and other side effects. I was wrongly diagnosed with a mental health disorder when I had...
Replies
12
Views
179
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom