Urgent Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdfrazier12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdfrazier12

Guest
I have not had the time to be online lately, it’s been a long 3 weeks…Been trying to recoup, take care of my daughter after her surgery. She is getting stronger every day but still has a long road to recovery. ### is going through a rough stage again. I am asking for prayer for them both…please pray for continued strength and healing for ### and please help ### to overcome his demons that haunt him and for him to realize he is worthy…Lord hear my prayer in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
213
I urgently need prayer for my ###, please pray in Jesus name. God knows what the issue is. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
164
Please urgent prayer needed for myself, God knows what is needed. Please pray in Jesus name for me, I'm begging for prayer.
Replies
11
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom