Urgent- Prayer Needed For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter HelpisNeeded
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HelpisNeeded

Guest
Hello, please help me.

I messed about all school year, feeling really lost about what I wanted to do with my life, I didn't buck up my ideas until I got an offer from the University of ###, I never in a million years thought they would offer me a place and when they did, I honestly started revising more than any other time I have had exams. I thought I did okay but now I'm not so sure, my teachers say that it's impossible for me to improve on my grades and my sister keeps meanly teasing me (as she has an unconditional offer). I know I will get the grades to go to the same one as my sister but we really don't get on and bring the worst out in each other. I have been praying nonstop for this but think I need extra help. Please pray for ### so that the power of God shines through in this situation.

###
 
Lord, I lift this situation to you just now Lord, You know what ### needs Lord, and when ### needs it Lord, May there be your solution in this issue Lord, May you reveal to ### your Will for ### Life Lord, May ### see your Glory Lord, Your Direction. Give ### your Mercy and strength and your courage Lord, May ### give this to you Lord.

The Lord says, "I will make you wise. I will show you where to go. I will guide you and watch over you." Psalms 32:8

In Jesus Name Amen

/>
 
Sometimes you just have to give it to God and leave it alone.

You know, when the multitude that fled Herod and followed Jesus became restless and fearful that they would starve to death. The first thing Jesus told the disciples to do was to tell the multitude to "sit down" Jesus wanted the people to be still so that he could work a miracle.
 
In every Christian's life there are times when seeing victory in a situation

seems impossible. These are the very times that require you to take a firm hold

of this truth from God's Word: Christians do not walk by sight, but by their

faith and trust in the Lord (II Corinthians 4:18, 5:7). You may feel alone in

the battle right now, but you aren't. God is with you, and He is working in the

unseen realm around you. All things are possible with God, including the victory you are praying for.

The Lord your God is on your side. You are a child of the King, and He is your

Banner (Psalm 60:4-5). He is the One who delivers and redeems. He loves you,

and He will never leave you alone. Thank the Lord for the answer you are about

to receive. God bless you with His peace.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!

Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Father please send faith to this ### and help her to see her own strengths. Listen to your own heart we pray and know that we have the power to change our own lives no matter what people tell us, faith faith and a faith. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
213
Please pray that God will help my partner and I give my cat ### a subcutaneous fluid IV right now. Please pray that he guides our hands and helps keep ### calm and still while we do this. Please pray that she will not be in pain and that God will make this successful. Please pray that God will...
Replies
7
Views
134
I urgently need prayer for my ###, please pray in Jesus name. God knows what the issue is. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom