Alisha Kirshman
Servant of All
Please read this entire post. There is a lot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor, and several masses on her lungs, which could be damage from undiagnosed asthma, but most likely it's tumors. There is no treatment. God is the only one that can help her. She has quit eating regular food, is having a very hard time drinking water on her own, and is having some trouble with bowel movements. She also starts coughing when she starts purring, so she doesn't want to cuddle or be affectionate, and she is a very affectionate kitty, so it's making her sad that she can't. Please pray that God will heal all the tumors in her body and give her a full recovery. Please pray that God will take away and ease any pain or discomfort she is in. Please pray that God will help her start eating normal food and will help her start drinking water. Please pray that God will help her have regular bowel movements. Please pray that God will return her the ability to purr normally and allow her to be affectionate and be happy and not depressed. Please pray that God will guide my hands and help me to give her all of her meds and treatments without hurting her. She needs a pill, that I have to force open her mouth shove down her throat, she needs a gel applied to the inside of her ear, she needs an inhaler treatment 3 times a day, and a subcutaneous fluid IV at least once a week. All of these things scare her. Please pray that God will give her and I the strength and the will to fight this. Please pray that when her time comes, God will just take her in her sleep without any pain. She is terrified of driving and the Vet and I cannot bear the thought of her last moments being her shaking, terrified, confused and alone. Please pray that if she does need to be put down, we can find sometime to come to our house to do it. Please pray that God will show ### and I mercy and help with all of these things. Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my desperate cries and pleas and prayers. Thankyou. In Jesus name I ask of all these things and in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.