• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Urgent Prayer for Job Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joi_232

Please pray for my job application in a Consulting company here in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, to release the positive result of my application (to hire me) and release today the Job Offer Letter for me and not to go back home to Philippines. I am doing this and to get this opportunity for my daughter and my family, for our future life. I really love my daughter and my family. I and my parents support my daughter financially. Thank you so much and may the Good Lord always bless and guide us.

Last edited:

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

JAYANJACOB

Servant of All
Loving Lord, Bless Joi with the Job he/She applied for in Abu Dhabi, (UAE.)Bless his/her Loved ones and house hold. Keep them safe from all dangers, and satanic forces, in Christ Jesus Name, Amen

Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.†Joshua 1:7

pradmin

Beloved of All
Lord, please grant this request according to your will. Let the job application find favorable results that Joi might be able to provide for his family. We ask this in Jesus Name, Amen.

B

betsy100a

God loves you so very much Joi and He is pleased with your desire to provide for you family. Heavenly Father, please provide for Joi with a job that will meet all of their needs and use all of the gifts you have so lovingly provided. May your presence be with him and I ask for doors of opportunity to be opened so that your glory may be magnified. In Jesus name, I pray

Cyndi

Humble Servant of All
Lord, please show joi favor and that joi will be hired for this job. Your will be done for this family In Jesus Name Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom