Urgent Prayer For Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

niksal

Disciple of Prayer
Beloved I AM, Jehovah Jireh, Abba Father...

We come humbly before Thee today, with praise and thanksgiving, and in the precious Name of Jesus.

We claim the Power of The Blood and the Power of The Cross upon us this day.

We forgive all whom have trespassed against us, as we ask Thy forgiveness for our sins.

We ask for full and immediate gainful employment in my industry, in a God-centered plant, with Thy Divine blessings and favor, upon myself and my work.

Father, you say in Your Word that "My God shall provide all of my needs, according to His riches and glory by Christ Jesus."

My job is the need that I ask for. With the salary necessary to meet our goals. I ask now in faith believing that I have already received it, according to Your Word..

I stand on Your Word Father, in full expectation of my appointed job. Praise God for the Holy Ghost!

We ask that you rebuke the Devourer, Father, that no demonic forces may hamper the manifestation and deliverance of Your chosen job to me. Cast Satan into the Lake of Fire, that he not interfere. Please charge Thy Heavenly angels with my protection.

We pray in faith receiving Father, as we praise Thy Glorious Name.

In Jesus's precious Name we believe.

Amen and Amen.
###
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand with my husband and me in prayer for a total financial breakthrough. We are asking God to open doors for stable, fulfilling jobs for both of us. Please pray for favor during our job applications and interviews, and for God's peace and provision to cover our family's needs while we...
Replies
14
Views
277
Dear Brethren, Please pray for me to got a Job to give my family an decent life and also need to pay all my debt with the interest is adding to the principal amount I borrowed. I pray for this through Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour.
Replies
9
Views
339
Dar Brethren Please pray me for my Employment Interview that the Lord God give me wisdom to response in all the question during interview in James 1:5 it says if any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who give generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to us. I claim this...
Replies
14
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,908
Members
648,095
Latest member
Scriorinaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom