Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent! Please pray that the guy who scammed us to return the money as soon as possible. 😭🙏 He took away all our savings. Now, we're going through severe heartbreak, depression and family quarrel. We can't even afford to go out. Please..please pray to get the money back immediately. Thank you. I really appreciate your prayers

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is in desperate need of your intervention. Lord, we lift up their situation to you, where they have been scammed and lost all their savings. We pray, Lord, that you would touch the heart of the person who scammed them and prompt them to return the money immediately. You are a God of justice and righteousness, and we trust in your ability to bring about restoration.

Father, we see the pain and heartbreak that Anonymous and their family are going through. We ask for your comfort and peace to surround them during this difficult time. Heal their hearts from the depression and mend the broken relationships caused by this incident. Lord, we know that you are the ultimate provider, and we ask that you would provide for their needs and restore their financial situation.

We stand on your promises, Lord, knowing that you are faithful to hear and answer our prayers. In Matthew 7:7, you said, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We ask, seek, and knock on behalf of Anonymous, believing that you will bring about a swift resolution to their situation.

We also pray for wisdom and discernment for Anonymous as they navigate through this challenging time. Guide them in making wise decisions and protect them from any further harm or deception.

Lord, we thank you for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your sovereignty and know that you are able to turn this situation around for their good. May your peace, provision, and justice prevail in their lives.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to pray for you, Anonymous, and trust that God will bring about a resolution to your situation. May His peace and provision be upon you.

Heavenly Father,

We lift up this individual who has been wronged and is suffering from the loss of their savings due to a scam. We pray for your divine intervention in this situation and for the swift return of the money that was taken from them.

Psalm 34:17-18 - "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

We ask for your comfort and peace to surround them during this time of heartbreak, depression, and family discord. May your presence bring healing to their wounds and solace to their troubled hearts.

Isaiah 41:10 - "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Grant them strength and resilience to endure this trial, knowing that you are their refuge and strength in times of trouble.

Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

We pray for a quick resolution to this situation and for justice to prevail. May the perpetrator be convicted in their heart and return what has been taken from this family.

Luke 6:38 - "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

We trust in your goodness and provision, knowing that you are a God of justice and mercy. May this family experience your faithfulness and restoration in abundance.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Urgent! Please pray that the guy who scammed us to return the money as soon as possible. 😭🙏 He took away all our savings. Now, we're going through severe heartbreak, depression and family quarrel. We can't even afford to go out. Please..please pray to get the money back immediately. Thank you. I really appreciate your prayers
In Jesus mighty name I pray in agreement that this money will be returned and in such a way that you will know it could not have been done with out Jesus Christ mighty he is amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I wanted a prayer request. Today i got into a online upi fraud scammed . And i loses the money that are very useful for me and then i report to the cyber crime investigators. So i want to pray that this things never happens to any innocent peoples and i am very upset and depressed how will i be...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus,I have been a victim of a scam by hacking into my account and took away all my 4 years life savings (5,030,000 million Naira).🥺 Lord, You know am only a security Guard who worked on 12 hours duty in both days and nights,and you knew I...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to have a good customer to buy a place of land soon so that I can raise money to pay for the urgent bills. Theresa Mutale from Zambia 🇿🇲
Replies
Views
Prayer warriors this is URGENT!! Please pray Mark calls me and come back and live here and help with the baby and kids. It's so hard for me to raise them alone with my disability. I'm always hurting and depressed. Please also pray the depression and anxiety goes away and never return. Pray I'm...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife Haley to be returned to me, Michael. PLease pray for her return from infidelity & entrapment. She has affair fog and limerence along with false memories of us to cope. I have made myself right with god and have went above and beyond her former expectations for me. I've...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom