Urgent please pray I declare degree great ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Urgent please pray I declare degree great incredibly enormous abundant wealth financial blessings comes to me right now without delay from the north the south the east the west right now without delay I receive it now in Jesus name I declare degree I win alot alot more than ### million this year ### right now without delay in Jesus namess I declare degree ### bring ### back hyper real foundation right now without delay that I can now buy in Jesus name I declare degree all the new very very best ever new foundations new tinted monstruers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles great prices that input on don't want to take off that I look feel totally incredibly stunning with amazing outstanding astonishing totally magnificent totally breathtaking alot alot younger brighter radiant with all thus make up floods right now abundantly without delay every all shops all places all shelfs all stores all every make up brand company manufacturers all supermarkets all primark stores abundantly right now without delay in Jesus namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please remove permanently absolutely all hard bits lumbs bumbs marks scars rough bits absolutely all lines wrinkles dark circles hollows absolutely every skin issues undee my left eye permanently now please lord work through my surgeon ### to please please get them absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
144
Lore your words day ask and I will receive I ask you Lord please please remove permanently absolutely all every hard bits all every rough bits all every lumbs bumbs raised hors rough hits pucjery bits absolutely all every whire spots lines wrinkles dark circles hollows all hard skin tissue under...
Replies
9
Views
272
Very very urgent please please all pray Lord forgive me for all things all sins Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please touch completely totally heal heal restore please Lord under my left eye in absolutely every way instantly right now right now please Lord by your...
Replies
9
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom