Urgent Please Pray For Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy

Humble Servant
Dear lord I pray that me and my ### sort things out please fill his heart with love for me lord and let him remember how our relationship grew lord full both our hearts with love for 1 another and let this make us stronger together as a loving couple please bless us both that we be happy together and in love please lord let him stop seeing this other woman and see the wrong he is doing to our family and how much he is hurting me,i am devistated and very hurt and upset lord please return him safely home to us and let us be able to move on past this together dear lord in u I trust in Jesus name amen
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lorr please please heal me permanently forever from absolutely all chronic fatigue exustion all tiredness dry etes niooing stinging etes watering etes absolutely every single eye issues all stomach bloatedness all period cramps bad periods asthma...
Replies
7
Views
128
My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. Through rehabilitation, she showed signs of improvement, and we continued to trust in Jesus’ healing. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Over...
Replies
10
Views
265
My mother suffered a stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. I once received a vision of Jesus’ healing, and we held on to that hope. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Since mid-March, she has been in...
Replies
12
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom