URGENT PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY ### HEALTH EVERY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
URGENT PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BODY HEALTH EVERY PART OF IT TO BE HEALED STRONG BLESSED STRONGER PRAY FOR MY BODY TO BE ALOT WARMER ALL THE TIME AS I AM CONSTLY COLD I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY CIRCULATION TO BE BLESSEED HEAL;ED ALOT ALOT BETTER I PRAY MY BODY WARMER STAY WARM ALL THE TIME AND TO NEVER BE COLD EVER AGIN IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR MIGHTY GODS HEALING IN EVERY AREA MY HEALTH AND BODY TOTAL HEALING OF DRY ICHY SCALP BE GONE FROM MY SCALP NO MORE I COMMAND MY SCALP HEALED AND NORMAL FROM NOW ON LORD I CRY OUT TO YOU PLEASE HEAL ME EVERY WHERE IN JESUS NAME ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words says ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every single entire marks scars dents pot holes absolutely all white puss absolutely all whire heads black heads absolutely all hard...
Replies
10
Views
241
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every singke scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs all every single lumby bumby bits...
Replies
10
Views
155
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord please please bless bless make me please lord absolutely every single part of me inside and out please please the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the shole entire...
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom