Urgent please all pray I need these thus now in Jesus

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray I need these thus now in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all particular things products items new best ever new creamy dewy radiant uplifting brighting light reflecting best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles great prices all of these floods abundantly right now without delay every all shops all places all shelves all stores all every makeup brand company all makeup manufacturers all every drugstores all every Primark stores right now great prices I receive them all abundantly now that I can buy them where now Lord please do this for me in Jesus name.
 
I pray business success using excellent products and services for you and me. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. And for the Lord to work things out for you. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please lord inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever model photogenic person in the whole entire world alot alot better...
Replies
11
Views
145
I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments never ever ever again ever with absolutely any any any photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos any videos calls taken of me that I need...
Replies
10
Views
188
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please the total total total very very best ever model very very very best ever model photogenic person in the whole entire world please lord in...
Replies
9
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,805
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom