Urgent please all pray I need these things now Lord

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray I need these things now Lord with all my heart please do this for me in Jesus name there is power I declare degree all every single all particular things products items new very best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles that are creamy dewy brighting light reflecting very best ever that I put on don't want take off that I look feel totally stunning with a lot younger brighter radiant my best ever with all these products foods abundantly right now without delay every all shops all shelves a stores all every make up brands company's all make up manufacturers all supermarkets all Primark stores now without delay great prices now that I can buy where now I receive them all abundantly right now without delay I declare abundant breakthroughs victory success with thus right now Lord please realize them all to all shops all make up company's that I can buy now amaze me Lord in Jesus names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please forgive me for all things all absolutely all sins in Jesus Christ name thank you Lord that you are the greatest healer of all thank you Lord that your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please Lord with all my heart all that I am please please touch my whole...
Replies
8
Views
282
Lord please please forgive me for all sins lord thank you you are the greatest healer of all thank you lord that your words day ask and I will receive I ask you lord please please touch my whole face skin under eyes absolutely every single part of me lord i ask you please by your power mercy...
Replies
7
Views
209
Lord please forgive me all things. Lord I love you lord your words say ask and I will receive I stand lord on your words promises I ask you please please lord exceed exceed supersede absolutely every single one of my deepest deepest prayers request deepest deepest desires please lord big huge...
Replies
4
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,189
Messages
16,807,943
Members
650,609
Latest member
Ethiurxonfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom