Urgent please all pray I need these things now in Jesus

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray I need these things now in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all particular things products items new best ever new foundations new tinted ### cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my needs desires in new pump bottles that are creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting best ever great prices all of these things products items I desire floods abundantly right now all every shops all every make up brand company manufacturers all supermarkets all every ### stores now abundantly without delay in Jesus namess I receive them all abundantly now without delay
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen..that you will have what you need and feel rich within.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord i ask you please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits splits splits marks scars dents pot holes raised bits pucketing all every skin issues please frlm my whole skin face both sudes face skin upper left ear now no delay at all in...
Replies
10
Views
181
Lord please please make absolutely all every single thingd products items make up tinted monstruers make up long lasting smudge proof lip.linets in all colour tines semi matt lipstick in all colour tones waterproof lasting black eye liner very gest ever thickening shampoo moose very best ever...
Replies
7
Views
133
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve make me please please please pass n test it to please please be negative negative in jesus christ name perform miracles wonders for me in all my prayers now always please in jesus name pleaee remove permanently forever absolutely all every marks scars...
Replies
9
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom