Urgent Need Of Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
To all, please pray for me, I need to come up $500 today to pay my bills and start my business. I am worried that my electricity service will be cut which will affect my business, can't not run business without electricity. I am opening an eatery business to help me cope with my growing debt but, have no money to start it. On Monday my son who is in college will be having their midterm exam but no money to pay for his exam. Please pray for me that our Lord will provide this amount. Thank you to all of you may God bless you all, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Dear Lord, please help ### in his financial trouble. Please help ### to believe in You when ### say ### prayer. Lord, ### needs a miracle now that ### needs $### by today. Lord, please give ### according to Your will and please give ### fully with Your teaching and wisdom. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
may the lord send you many blessings and pennies from heaven and good luck in your business
 
Oh Lord touch the need of this family we are agreeing that You can and will perform and miracle in Jesus name...
 
Be Encouraged. Jesus Loves You. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request by letting His perfect will be done in your life...The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
 
Whatever barren situation you are in, rejoice and tell God, “Father, because of the sacrifice of Your Son, I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. You have already given me everything. So I am going to act like it is so and rejoice!”
 
I pray for a financial blessing in the name of Jesus for ### and his son. I pray that all bills are paid. Amen
 
Thank you to all of you my brothers and sisters of Christ for all your prayers and support.

Dear God, with these people praying for me I ask please pour out heavenly blessings to them as You do to me. in Jesus name, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
453
Dear all, I can’t do this anymore. I need you all to pray for me because my debts days are coming and have to pay. I quit my job ### months ago and haven’t found anything yet but a bridge job that’s too anxious.
Replies
9
Views
300
Father, is if I have displeased you in anyway please forgive. I'm in urgent need of a job soon. I'm so overwhelmed, bills are piling up and I'm behind on my rent. Please send a financial blessing to lift this burden from me. My classes may not be paid for summer and I may fail this quarter...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom