Urgent: Kids Need Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justice
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Justice

Guest
My kids told me that their Dad sexually abused them. At first my own Mom didn't believe me and helped my ex. She now sees the truth but it's too late they are living with their Dad and even though my kids and I are the victims. I am being supervised. My kids have told several people about the abuse but it is being covered up for whatever reason. Please pray for their safety and for help for all of us. Thanks and God bless you all.
 
CALL THE POLICE!!! THEY HAVE TO INVESTIGATE! YOU DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO PROTECT THOSE KIDS, WHO CARES IF YOUR MOTHER DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU. CALL THE POLICE!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
192
I been very sad the past months, my mom died my job was very toxic and hostile my mental health was bad because of the things going on at work I did not sleep at night I used to wake up having panic attacks my husband was very worried and told me that job was making me very sick. I listened to...
Replies
6
Views
255
Father in Heaven Create in me a clean heart. O God and renew a right spirit within me Psalms 51 verse 10 Bless me with the blessings I stand so much in need of. Lord Jesus provide finances for me to pay rent and other expenses please. I'm want and need a closer walk with God. As I take her...
Replies
9
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom