urgent I need financial miracle please pray very hard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
urgent I need financial miracle please pray very hard it comes to me asap please in Jesus name ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a Christian lady who has been in spiritual warfare. Satan has attacked me in every area of my life. Just a few days ago, a big metal gate that was unsecured in a park slammed at a high speed into my windshield from gusty winds. I suffered a fracture nose and facial lacerations and I have...
Replies
9
Views
273
Please pray for me, I need some miracle. May God send me helpers and financial provision to get a new phone. I need your help Lord may God make his grace abound in my condition. Thank You for praying and I receive this miracle in Jesus mighty Name Amen and Amen
Replies
7
Views
326
It looks like my case manager is either on vacation or quit or was fired so I called another case manager just now and Please pray my paper-work gets to the next right person who can help me in the meantime and that everything is processed correctly for my case by whoever else is in charge...
Replies
11
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,686
Messages
16,791,345
Members
649,276
Latest member
Quelmuertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom