Stalumen

Disciple of Prayer
Urgent financial needs of ministry and personnel May raise his people believers support me to spear the gospel for salvation and many church buildings pray for salvation of ### gypsy of India ### ### amen
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing to humbly request your prayers during a very difficult time in my life. I lost my job in September, and since then, I have been facing significant financial challenges. My rent is now overdue, with an outstanding balance of at least $### for my current accommodation and over $###...
Replies
10
Views
250
Dear Lord, I urgently need ### to settle all my debts please Please show me a way and send the right people to help me please Please place a path infront of me please
Replies
13
Views
240
Father God, we seek your grace and mercy for us to have the funds needed urgently for our business and ministry. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
460
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom