Urgent. Don't Give Up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Stand on the Word. Not how you feel, or what it looks like. We can win this. Don't give into how your heart feels, but trust, trust. "Weeping may endure for a night but JOY comes.." "I waited patiently for the Lord and He (answered me)." Jesus replied, "It is written.." Don't look at how it looks or how you feel. Believe Him, dear friends. Love Him. "If we ask anything according to His will He hears us.." "Ask and ye shall receive.." "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don't lean on your own understanding.." "With God ALL things are possible" Believe, have faith, He can do anything. Even if now that is hard to see.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am so sorry and so worried. I am sorry that I have had arguments, anger and frustration in my day. That is for another prayer God, as my anguished mind can only cope with so much, as you know. But you hold everything, God. You hold all of time, existence and creation. Please don't...
Replies
10
Views
198
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. My prayer request is 🙏 pray for deliverance for me and my brother. And pray for protection from anxiety and stress and fear for me and my brother. And continue to pray for my stomach GI track I really need prayer for it I had hernia surgery in 2023. Pray...
Replies
8
Views
284
I just want to clarify. In the second sentence should read “Please DON’T give up.” For some reason, your automated system replaced the word “Don’t” with number signs. So the intended message was to encourage people NOT to give up. Thank you in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom