Updated ###:. God is Awesome! Thank you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Updated: was done last Thursday. Updated ### was released from the hospital last Week.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God is Awesome! He will never forsake us! God wants some me time.
Replies
11
Views
469
I just saw army helicopters and large Drones flying over my home I ###, ### and I am so proud that the United States of America has a great Military. My Dad was born in the ###s and he enlisted as a teenager to go fight the Japanese after they Bombed Pearl Harbor. Then in the 50s, well after...
Replies
12
Views
191
She didn't end up going to church, but said about still spending that time with God, which is good. For me at church, I went, praise Jesus & He was so clearly with me. What I mean by this is not that I felt His presence in the sense of touching me, but I could say that He was present in the...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,204
Messages
16,797,124
Members
649,760
Latest member
Aereemorollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom