Update On Today Events

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
Well, I was able to see the doctor today and was given an Rx. The doctor said I should be feeling better soon. I don’t know about my job yet, but I have a doctor’s note. Hopefully, my employer will understand.

I had something happen today, and I really don't want to go into it. I just need prayer over it. God knows the details, so I'm requesting a silent prayer. You know, I was starting to feel better spiritually and emotionally. God was starting to open my eyes to some things, and I was starting to see God’s presence in my life again. As a result, I felt hope for the first time in a very long time. I realized how much God has looked out for me. I’ve had the same job for almost three years, and the truth is that I should have been fired a long time ago. I have missed so much work due to my depression. I know without any doubts that it’s God who has been protecting my job. I thought just maybe it would be the beginning of my healing process. My life would start to get better from here. But, what’s so frustrating is EVERY TIME I start to feel better God lets Satan come in and pull me down. It’s as if I NEVER get a break. I feel so overwhelmed right now. I just want to feel good without it being so short-lived. I guess I need God to protect my whole life and not just my job, maybe that’s it. I should be asking for FULL protection.
 
Dear Lord Satan always is trying we always overcome him and Christ always wins! The closer we get to you Lord the more we are tempted. Help us to overcome all this evil and create a good foundation with Jesus being our rock of salvation and mercy full of forgiveness and ### of love never ending. Amen.
 
i will pray for ###

i will pray for ###
 
Oh God I pray that you hear this plea and grant some healing. and grace upon your child Lord. In Jesus name Amen
 
i pray together with the poster for strength to persevere and faith in you in times of trial
 
Lord we thank you for the love and mercy you have shown to this person. I pray for salvation in her life and a close walk with Jesus Christ, be merciful and give her protection, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord, I lift ### to you just now Lord, Refresh her mind and help her to put all her Trust and Faith in you Lord, Remove all the negatives, Protect her Lord, Give her your courage just now Lord, Let her know with you, all things can be made brand new, Take away all the old feelings of despair, and replace them with your amazing Grace and Mercy for her Lord. May she claim her Victory that lies within you Lord.

Help her to have your Confidence Lord, may everything at her job, be fine Lord.

Yes, God is working in you to help you want to do what pleases him. Then he gives you the power to do it. Phillipians 4:13

In Jesus Name Amen
 
I am praying for you and for your family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for this day, for this site, ask each to experience the truth in scriptures, unsaved drawn to You (John 6:44) receive forgiveness Your Grace, Mercy. Ask for believers healing, comfort, and protection for each and family members. Please bless time with ###, her husband, our son...
Replies
10
Views
277
Dear god, my brother ### is trying to get me to go into the shelter. They have a ### month program. I don't want to be in the shelter that long. I just want to be in there long enough to get a job. Then get my own place. If I dont stay the full ### months will they still help me get a job. Will...
Replies
10
Views
162
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom