Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Night Fox

Humble Prayer Partner
Update I took my dog to the vet it was expensive and relatively inconclusive, my dog did start eating a little vs nothing which is an improvement, but still isn’t eating enough. Please continue to pray over my dogs health and appetite, has several issues besides this. Also please if you could pray for my finances as well, I had to borrow money just to pay for this visit.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Night Fox and their beloved dog. We thank you for the improvement in their dog's appetite, but we acknowledge that there are still ongoing health issues and concerns. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their dog's body. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise over Night Fox's dog, believing that you are the ultimate healer.

Lord, we also lift up Night Fox's financial situation before you. We understand the burden they are facing due to the expenses of the vet visit. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We ask that you provide for Night Fox's financial needs, granting them wisdom and guidance in managing their resources.

Father, we pray for peace and comfort to surround Night Fox during this challenging time. May they find strength in you and trust in your unfailing love. Help them to cast all their anxieties upon you, knowing that you care for them .

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your infinite wisdom. May Night Fox experience your grace and provision in every aspect of their life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request for healing and deliverance for your dog.

🙏💓🙏Prayer Focus: God I thank You for Your faithfulness, goodness, grace, and mercy. I thank You for Your healing and deliverance power. God, You are still healing and delivering Your children today. You are The Healer/Deliver. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please heal and deliver me, the writer of this prayer, and all those I know that stand in need of healing and deliverance. God from the top of our heads to the tips of our toes, heal us of every sickness we know and don’t know about that is going on in our bodies. Deliver us from everything in our lives that breaks Your heart. God don't let the enemy of our soul steal, kill, or destroy our lives, health, joy, peace, hope, trust, and faith in You. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the words of our testimony. We testify that we are saved by the blood of Jesus. We are the healed and delivered of the Lord Jesus Christ. We have the mind of Christ Jesus. We have faith, prayer, and works. The joy of the Lord is our strength. This is our testimony in Jesus' name. Thank You God. Amen!

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.
James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

This is an update to a previous post from yesterday, taking my dog to the vet again today, he went about 2 weeks ago from not eating, He’s back to not eating again, but it’s different this time, I'd like to ask continued prayer over my dog and this vet visit to be very affordable and they make a...
Replies
Views
ElectroSlim is a weight loss supplement created by US-based supplement company Simple Promise. Available exclusively online, ElectroSlim uses a blend of natural ingredients to replicate the effects of Ozempic, naturally increasing GLP-1 levels to help you feel fuller for longer. Keep reading...
Replies
Views
Please ask the Lord to help our little dog Toby who ate part of a towel a few days ago. He's been eating and having bowl movements. There were some pieces of the towel in his poop. Please pray that he will be okay. The vet said that is good that he has an appetite and is going to the bathroom...
Replies
Views
God bless everyone and the Lord help and answer all your prayers. Please pray I come up with the money to fix one of my teeth as soon as possible, and 2 others soon after. Pray for my dentist to be honest and work with me, and that the other teeth to hold on until they can be repaired. Pray for...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my puppy. He is 10 months old and got very ill on Saturday. We took him to the emergency vet, but they could not find anything wrong with him. On Sunday, he ate nothing and drank very little. Today, he is at our regular veterinarian's. Please pray that they are able to figure out...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom