Update about my husband ### Sr. My ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I heard wrong about the loud neighbors upstairs getting evicted; they are staying. I've told corporate everything, and they said that they don't believe me—especially about her following me every day in my apartment. I've let them know that my roommates' and my doors get stuck when they run...
Replies
8
Views
38
My husband called me before he laid down to go to sleep. I thank the Lord that He answered our prayers call me back. And I pray that he makes lots of time to stay in communication with me and our son in prayer and in the word. My husband stated that he’s trying to work on himself and not ready...
Replies
10
Views
612
God bless you, dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. Thanks to Our Lord, my daughter is feeling much better, happier, free of pain, and seems to have more energy every day. I kindly ask you to keep her in your prayers. I also ask for your help in praying for my finances; I have a large...
Replies
8
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom