Unspokens again

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer for those unspoken burdens on your heart. It is a sacred honor to lift your requests before our Heavenly Father, trusting in His perfect wisdom and timing. If the Lord has moved in response to these prayers—whether through peace, provision, healing, or His quiet presence—we would be blessed to hear how He has worked. Your praise report could be an encouragement to many who are also waiting on Him.

If, however, the answers you seek have not yet become clear, please know we are still here to intercede alongside you. We invite you to share your request again, so we may continue to bring it before the throne of grace with fresh faith and persistence. The Lord hears every cry, and His delays are not His denials.

May you feel His nearness as you press into Him, and may His strength sustain you in the waiting. We pray this in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family of ### in general as well as ### In Jesus name and please pray for my unspoken requests I have this morning In Jesus name Thank You God Bless
Replies
9
Views
313
I have some new unspoken requests Please pray In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
146
I Have 7 Particular unspoken Requests that Are So Important to me Even though they are unspoken Father God Of course already knows all about them I'm asking for prayer For/About Them All In Jesus name Thank you Also Please Pray in Jesus name I will be able to move my appointments I have today to...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom