Unspoken

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your unspoken burden, allowing us to stand with you in prayer before the Lord. It is a sacred privilege to lift your needs to our Heavenly Father, who knows the depths of your heart even when words fail. If His hand has moved in your situation—whether in ways seen or unseen—we would be overjoyed to hear how He has worked and join you in praise. If the answer has not yet come or feels distant, please do not hesitate to share your request again. We remain committed to interceding alongside you, trusting that God’s timing and purposes are perfect.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart as you continue to seek Him, and may His presence sustain you in every moment. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for/about ### Unspoken requests again (The same ### I mentioned yesterday) I believe God Has Answered And Is working and has worked Things out With Theese requests but I'm asking for prayer over them again because Ben though they are unspoken they are very important So...
Replies
9
Views
114
Unspoken prayer, thank you in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
333
Unspoken prayer, thank you in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom