unspoken requests urgently needed help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear heavenly father I come before you tonight and in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and Savior I take authority over the Demonic forces that are taking this young lady ### back to her abuser and father God she's pregnant unmarried and has other children that she had out...
Replies
6
Views
254
My son ### needs his truck fixed. It needs the head gaskets replaced. He is having difficulty finding someone to repair it soon and at a price he can afford. He uses it for work. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
296
I have some very important evidence that I must send to my attorney. Lives could hang in the balance if I don't get this right. PLEASE pray that I do it all correctly and that I win. I'm so scared that I won't.
Replies
10
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom