qas Servant of All Dec 6, 2014 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. God help and comfort ###, be blessed ###, ###
Powers Beloved of All Dec 6, 2014 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus' Name. Amen
beautiful Beloved of All Dec 6, 2014 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
sharonjoan Beloved of All Dec 6, 2014 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
The Encourager The Encourager Dec 6, 2014 #7 Click to Listen to This Post :~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
Nineteen51 Beloved of All Dec 6, 2014 #8 Click to Listen to This Post The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace. Exodus 14:14
SET FREE Account Closed Dec 6, 2014 #9 Click to Listen to This Post There is POWER IN PRAYER. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Saraha Beloved of All Dec 6, 2014 #10 Click to Listen to This Post God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen