Stitcher Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Feb 1, 2014 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Please pray for ### unspoken requests and for my finances. Thank you for praying.
tina1 Beloved of All Feb 1, 2014 #2 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
patty700 Beloved of All Feb 1, 2014 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
splendidtree Beloved of All Feb 1, 2014 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
tay78 Servant of All Feb 1, 2014 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Cowgirlboots Account Closed Feb 1, 2014 #6 Click to Listen to This Post Dear Heavenly Father my God, I pray for your three unspoken concerns. Amen
Nineteen51 Beloved of All Feb 1, 2014 #7 Click to Listen to This Post Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
SET FREE Account Closed Feb 1, 2014 #8 Click to Listen to This Post There is POWER IN PRAYER. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
NorieJ Humble Prayer Partner Feb 1, 2014 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed for you in the name of Jesus.
ahava Beloved of All Feb 1, 2014 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen