Unspoken And Financial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father we come together to pray for the needs of ###. Lord you know what those needs are and ask that you answer her prayer requests in accordance with your perfect will and timing. Father we ask for a special blessing in ###'s life at this time. Grant us your wisdom and sound judgement in all our decisions, guide our steps Lord and heal our infirmities, both physical and spiritual. Thank you father for your loving kindness to us and the way in which you meet a daily needs. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for/about ### Unspoken requests again (The same ### I mentioned yesterday) I believe God Has Answered And Is working and has worked Things out With Theese requests but I'm asking for prayer over them again because Ben though they are unspoken they are very important So...
Replies
9
Views
110
Please pray about two unspoken request I have they have to do with my finances please pray both of Theese things work out for me in Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,107
Members
648,264
Latest member
Kiyreanmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom